Pages

March 02, 2010

Jazz Basketball

My sister in Law is our Elementary Schools PTA President! And every year the school has a carnival with an Auction. She has done a great job in getting things donated. My husband builds furniture, so he is going to build something to donate. And I am going to donate a Photo Shoot. Well, the other day, she came to me and told me about this basketball that was donated. She had already gotten 2 Jazz players to autograph a photo of them selves, and then she got this ball. So instead of putting it into the display case untill the auction, (afraid that some little kid would break the case open and steal it), she asked me to take a picture of it. Anywhoo......this is what I came up with. I think it will look nice in a display case. So if you know me..........., and you know what school carnival I'm talking about............, and you want this ball..........., then you better come and bid on it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: