Pages

March 02, 2010

Light Painting

I was reading through some photography sites, and came across light painting. I thought is was very interesting so I found a tutorial on youtube. (You can find anything on youtube!) Basically it is leaving the shutter on your camera open for a long time while you draw in the air with a flash light. Mishae watched the tutorial with me so she was excited to try it out. It was fun but we definately need a better flash light. All we had was a little laser and a phone light. This first photo is Mishae turning around with the phone in her hand, and then Korban is bouncing the laser around everywhere.

 
This is Korban 'trying' to hold still while Mishae makes an outline of his body. With a really bright light, he would have shown up better. And he did pretty good at holding still for being a 5 year old 'boy'!

Well, I'm wanting to do some more now, but a lot cooler images!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: