Pages

March 07, 2010

Sunny but freezing mini shoot

Let me just tell you that I am getting so tired of the snow and cold.  Yesterday, it looked beautiful out, so Mishae, Ashlin and I thought we would do a little photo shoot.  But it was anything but beautiful.  By the time we were done, my hands were almost frozen to the camera.  It was freezing!  And yes, both my girls were in flip flops!  What were they Thinking???  But I still got a some good ones!    

3-6-10 (18) copy

Through all the coldness, it was extremely sunny and bright!  Mishae had a hard time not squinting in all her photos!  But she is such an awesome model.  I get loads of great practice with her!

3-6-11 copy 

I love the way I processed Ashlin’s photo.  I did all this stuff to it and then was stupid and didn’t write it down.  So when I wanted to do the same thing on Mishae’s photo, it didn’t turn out quite the same.  This first one is SOOC (straight out of camera). 

Before3-6-10 (21)

I Love how it turned out!

After3-6-10 (21) copy

So I tried the same thing on this next one.  I don’t think it turned out quite as soft looking!  But I still like it!

3-6-10 (20) copy 

The water company owns next to us, and there were these big plastic pipes.  Have no idea what they are called, but it made for an interesting picture.  I want to do this again, but put more water in it, so there is a better reflection!

3-6-10 (24)copy

I found some free textures online, so I had to try one out!  I’ve always liked textures!

3-6-10 (25) copy

No comments: