Pages

December 02, 2009

T-Day Photoshoot #3 & #4

I took these next photos in less then 10 minutes I think.  Our Turkey dinner was waiting for us, so we made it quick.  But we did walk in on the prayer in progress!  OOPS!

 J and L (3)-1 copy

I call this next pose the High School Locker Pose!  You know…. where the guy is googley eyed over the hot young babe!

J and L (4) texture

 J and L texture

These next photos are still in that same group under 10 minutes, (could have been a tad longer).  But I think I got some good pics in such little time! 

R and A family (3)-1 copy

My famous kissin’ shot.  I love this pose!

R and A family (8) texture 2

It totally makes everyone giggle and have fun!  Plus…the adults get a little bonding time!  Bonus! 

R and A family (5) vinette

R and A family copy

Such a cute and wonderful family! 

R and A family (20) copy

R and A family (16) copy

R and A family (19) copy

No comments: