Pages

December 15, 2009

S & S

My sister in law babysits these 2 cuties! It's actually a really sad story! About 3 or so months ago, their mom died in her sleep. They don't know the cause. It must have been so hard for the husband. The little boy must have only been a couple weeks old. I don't know the details, but what a hard challenge in their life! So my sis' brought them over to my house, and we took some Christmas pics for the their dad! I only got a few of the little guy before he spit up all over and then became fussy! I really need to learn how to take 'little people' pictures. I'm not so good at making little ones smile! Any suggestions are welcome!!
I had almost given up with taking anymore of big sister, but then I followed them out to the car and shot ONE more and this was it. And it is my absolute favorite! I love her face!
Merry Christmas to your sweet little family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: