Pages

November 16, 2010

Sisters

And what darling Sisters they are!  This was a fun photo shoot.  It is really the first time I have brought in a bunch of props.  It made me want to go out and buy so many more.  I went with a couple of different finished looks.  First, is just a color pop, which I just loved all the colors!  Then I went with a vintage blue haze process.  Then of course, some black and whites.  I can honestly say, that these photos gave me a lot more confidence.  I am so happy with how they turned out. 
Tonioli Girls (25)aTonioli Girls (30)bTonioli Girls (42)cTonioli Girls (64)aTonioli Girls (73)bTonioli Girls (74)a
I absolutely LOVE this photo below!  It is my all time Favorite! It just makes me smile every time I see it!  Smile
Tonioli Girls (77)a-1Tonioli Girls (86)aTonioli Girls (92)a-1Tonioli Girls (95)aTonioli Girls (98)c

No comments: