Pages

May 04, 2010

Editing

I’ve been working on my editing skills in PSE.  I’ve downloaded some actions from Pioneer Women and CoffeShop.  I am loving them.  I just click on a few buttons and get all kinds of results.  This picture below is one of my favorites.  I love the color pop and softness!

 Mishae in brigham (24) Mishae in brigham (24) copy

Mishae will hate me for posting this before shot (below), but I wanted to show the dramatic change editing can do.  I did too much smooth skin on this one (which makes it unrealistic), but I think it looks pretty cool.  I like the shadow on her one eye.  This was down an alley in Brigham city, and the sun was coming in from the side.

 beforeMishae in brigham (51)copy

This next is a “don’t” photo.  The teeth are TOO white & glowing, in my opinion.  The whites of the eyes are too white, and I didn’t smooth the skin very evenly.  Basically, I think she is too plastic in the after photo.  What do you think?

Mishae in brigham (46) Mishae in brigham (46) copy

No comments: