Pages

March 19, 2010

Textures

I have just been playing around a lot lately with textures.  These photos are older, but wanted to change them up a bit!  In this first photo, we are missing the 5th little cousin.  But I love how they all showed up in matching colors.  I wish I would have taken more, but this is the only one I got.

Hansen Christmas Party (2)

And then of course our newest little member of the family!  No, he is not mine!  He is my cute nephew!

Hansen Christmas Party (6)

I have always loved this photo below.  I took it up in Washington with my 2.1 megapixel camera.  I have played around with it a bunch, but this time, I added the sun up between the trees!

Now I have a quick story to share with you…Chad and I were in an LDS book store one time.  We came across this framed photo of a grove of trees similar to the one below, but it had texture on it.  Chad told me how much he liked the photo and he wanted to get it.  Well, I told him that I had a picture just like it, and I could even put texture on it.  Well, I guess he didn't believe me, cuz he ended up buying it!  Maybe he bought it for the frame!  Oh wait,…. he knows how to build beautiful frames!!!

Bonsai collection (10)  Bonsai collection (10)copy

Personally, I would want my spouses art up on the wall!  But I still love you honey! 

BTW… I like it better without the texture!  How about you?

No comments: